China’s premier event for distressed financial specialists ?around 500 financial people return this May with a well-designed program and speakers line-up to tackle the pressing issues and topics on the minds of the industry.
Over 20 senior professionals from the full spectrum of finance industry will attend this forum in 2009, the year of financial storm.
Leading M&A firms, investment banks, local institutional banks, as well as lawyers, accountants, financial and operational restructuring specialists will gather for incisive discussion on key topics including:
1. How does the current situation and nature of the crisis?
2. When do market specialists expect the global market to bottom out?
3. How is China coping in the current global situation and which are the other leading markets for distressed investing?
4. Is this the time to start seeking to do fund raising?
5. What investment approach should you adopt and what are the risks and returns associated with each strategy?6. Is there any way to help Chinese companies work out the shortage of development fund?
6. What are the legal issues for this market?
And much more…